During your stay Miami Beach, after enjoying your time under the sun with your feet in the sand, you may want to journey away from the beach for a few hours to experience a little shopping. While some of the most visible spots have the quintessential tourist finds, there are quite a few stores with curated styles that you will not find anywhere else in the world.
Thanks to Time Out Miami, bring a little of your Miami vacation home with you when shopping at these unique and unparalleled destinations:
- Books & Books: Heaven for book-lovers, Books & Books is a superb independent, well-stocked with bestsellers but also lots of small publishers. Its wooden-floored rooms include one devoted to antiquarian rarities and another to kids’ books. There’s a café, as well as regular discussion groups and author readings.
- frankie: With its relaxed beach side vibe and friendly service, the popularity of the boutique grew quickly, with thanks mostly to the close friendship, love of fashion and their unique styling and combination of labels not found elsewhere. frankie. is leading the way as the lifestyle and fashion destination of Miami, Florida.
- C. Madeleines: Do you need a drop-waist dress from the 1920s? Can’t manage without a Pucci print skirt from the ’70s? You’ll find both here, along with high-necked linen and lace dresses, funky neckties, costume jewels, shoes, furs and postcards. Brands include Gucci, Balenciaga, Chanel, Vuitton and even hard-to-find Zandra Rhodes.
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: Fashion legend Ralph Lauren’s daughter Dylan is like a modern-day Willy Wonka, offering more than 5,000 kinds of candy from around the world—not to mention ice-cream, macaroons and a sidewalk café serving up candy-inspired cocktails such as the Pop Rock Explosion—at this fun-for-all-ages emporium.
- Intermix: Oh-so-trendy Intermix gathers the choicest styles by top designers such as Derek Lam, Stella McCartney, Current/Elliott, Givenchy and Helmut Lang.
Find even more key shopping destinations at: https://www.timeout.com/