Five Best Vegan Spots in Miami Beach
Miami Beach is known for a lot of things, but what may come as a surprise to many traveling vegans and vegetarians is how developed and incredibly delicious our plant-based restaurants are. With the local health scene booming, there are numerous options to choose from, which are sure not to disappoint if you want to eat the vegan way during your stay.
Here are some of our favorites, whether you are looking for an elegant dining experience or a refreshing grab-and-go after a day on the beach:
- Full Bloom: Full Bloom is the very first Vegan restaurant in Miami Beach that was established to creatively bring vegan dining to a new fresh and delicious level. Expect an elevated dishes unlike anything you’ve ever tried before and an upscale, intimate dining experience.
- Under the Mango Tree: A short walk from the beach, Under the Mango Tree boasts as cozy, unexpected, and most importantly healing. The Marley Smoothie is a local favorite. Finish it with one of their famous acai bowls and you won’t regret it!
- DIRT: DIRT is a new fine food served fast dining experience in Miami Beach: a farm-to-counter eatery and wellness bar combining fresh, great-tasting food with health, convenience, and simplicity. Simply put, they believe in high-quality, nutritious food, served quickly and affordably.
- Jugofresh: This is the must-visit spot for cold-pressed juices, smoothies, foods, and good vibrations. All of their addictive offerings are made fresh daily with high integrity, a style of their own, and mad love.
- Juice & Java: Opened in 2002, Juice & Java is a South Beach cafe aimed at informed consumers who treat their bodies well and understand proper nutrition, but at the same time do not want to sacrifice taste. A great little spot for a quick and healthy bite, just a short walk from us at The Cavalier South Beach.